Make as much as you like. This recipe makes 1 litre, but you can easily adjust it.
- 1 Vanilla pod or vanilla paste
- 1 Lemongrass shoot, cut lengthwise until you have long, thin pieces
- 1 Small hand full of mint leaves
- 2 – 3 Cinnamon sticks
- Add all the ingredients to a 1 litre jug.
- Poor boiling water over and let it stand to cool.
- Don’t strain the tea. The longer it stands, the stronger the flavours infuse into the brew.
- Put in the fridge and enjoy whenever you like.
Low carb adjustment
No adjustment necessary.